Our Privacy Notice
Here at Azanti, we’re 100% committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
Trust and transparency are at the heart of all we do. In every interaction with our customers and suppliers, we aim to maintain the highest standards of integrity and openness. The same is true of how we manage and process your data.
Azanti’s Privacy Management Practices are compliant with all relevant UK laws and regulations. This Global Privacy Notice covers:
- How we collect and use your information
- How and with whom it may be shared
- The information we use and disclose on our main website
- Our security practices
- Your choices
Accountability and privacy by design
In every interaction you have with our brand and website, we ensure that your personal information is securely protected.
As well as our dedicated Data Privacy Officer (responsible for overall privacy governance), every team member at Azanti is responsible for maintaining your privacy.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about your privacy or data, please contact us at info@Azanti.co.uk, or call 0208 660 9208. Our friendly team is happy to help.
If you have concerns with our adherence to applicable privacy rules, you have the right to contact the relevant regulatory and/ or data protection authority.
The information we collect
We collect most of our data via our direct interactions with you.
For example when you (the customer):
- apply for a product
- enter a contest
- make a purchase
- provide us with your email address/ other contact information
We may also collect financial information. However, this is only collected and used at the time of purchase by PayPal, Stripe or Apple Pay.
In the event of incomplete transactions, we may obtain customer data. This is in case there’s been a technical error, or the online shopping cart was abandoned.
We also share data with Simple Leaf Ltd, a trading company owned by the Directors of Azanti. This is so we can market product information about this company. If you wish to opt out of this, you can do so during the time of registration.
Information about you (the customer)
The data required for fulfilling most financial requests and applications includes:
- Information establishing your identity: Such as your name, address, phone number, title, business phone number, email address, date of birth, social insurance number or social security number (for tax purposes), and account numbers.
- Information to authenticate your identity: Such as knowledge-based information (i.e. username, password and account information), biometric information (i.e. signature, fingerprint and voiceprint), device information (i.e. device model, browser type, IP address, security cookie and approximate physical location of device).
- Information related to transactions: From your relationship with and through us, and from other financial institutions, including point of sale details.
- Information you provide on an application for the provision of our products and services, such as your annual income, place of employment, investments, account balance, financial liabilities and transaction history.
- Information you provide during communication with us which may include family details, life events, goals and your opinions about our products.
- Additional information may be requested to help us determine your eligibility for products and services that we offer.
In order to offer you the best possible customer experience, we’re continuously looking for ways to improve our service offerings.
With this in mind, we routinely collect non-personal aggregated information from surveys, public archives and websites. This helps us understand the interests of our current and prospective clients, and to manage our risks and operations.
Why we use your information
At Azanti, we are only able to use your personal information when we have obtained official legal rights to do so.
Using your information includes sharing the data with financial companies or logistic companies who intend to deliver your products.
We may use your personal information on the following basis:
- To fulfil a contract between both parties (us and you, as our customers); to provide services covered by your account agreement.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- For legitimate business purposes. Using your personal information helps us to operate and improve our business and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you.
- When we are processing information based on your consent.
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings.
- To avoid fraud, to work against crime prevention, suppression and detection.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the purposes communicated to you at the time of collection or in your agreements with us, including:
- To verify your identity and to authenticate it when you contact us.
- To provide you with the financial products and services requested.
- To communicate any benefit, feature and other information about products and services you have with us, effectively to you.
- To better understand your financial situation and determine your eligibility for products and services that we offer.
- To manage our risks and operations.
- To meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- We may communicate with you through various channels including phone, email or mobile applications, using the contact information you have provided.
- From time to time, we may send you information which may be of interest to you, including additional products and services that we offer and of the third parties who we work with. We will only send you information that is in-line with your established preferences and requirements.
- We may create statistical and anonymised reports, analysis and predictive models, rules and insights using information about you and other customers. Aggregated reports may also be shared with other businesses for business development and to provide insights into their sales performance, identify customer demographics or behavioural insights. The information in these reports is not personal and cannot be used to identify you.
- If for any reason your information is required to fulfil a different purpose then that of your original intent, we ask for your consent before we proceed.
Other third parties
We will only share your information with other third parties as indicated under your account agreement and accepted terms and conditions, or under the following special circumstances:
- Processing Financial information
- Logistics and Postage purposes
- For the purposes of fraud or crime prevention, suppression or detection
Keeping your information safe
Guaranteeing your confidentiality and safeguarding your personal information is fundamental to the way we do business.
We will keep your personal information for as long as required to comply with all business, legal and regulatory record-keeping requirements, as aligned with our internal policies and retention schedules.
This commitment extends to our online services and any new technologies we employ.
Keeping your information accurate
At Azanti, we do our utmost best to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and complete. As we make decisions based on the information we have, we encourage you to help us keep your information up-to-date.
Please email email@example.com if you wish to update or verify the accuracy of the personal information we hold about you.
Your right to access your personal information
If you would like to access any personal information we hold about you, you may submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our valued customers, you will always remain in control of your personal information. Providing us with your personal information will continue on to be your choice.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where we are processing your personal information based on your consent), at any time.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
However, your decision to withhold particular details may limit or prevent us from providing financial advice based on your specific needs. It may also prevent us from providing products or services that you have requested.
If you do not wish to receive promotional materials from us, or you do not want your personal information shared with other RBC companies, please contact us on email@example.com.